Last updated: August 2019
2. What are cookies?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically. An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, made up of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, mobile device or on other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed. Cookies are installed by a web server’s request to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies once installed have a fixed lifespan, remaining “passive”, meaning they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose equipment was installed. A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie; and the content or value of the cookie. From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with the respective web server.
3. For what purposes are cookies used through this website:
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit / use by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used by --, as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of possible goods that will be made available to users through this website in the future, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on the feedback sent through cookies in relation to how this website is used, --may take measures to make this website more efficient and more accessible to users.
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or rates are expressed;
- facilitating access to the users account;
- posting comments on the site.
4. What is the lifetime of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their lifespan:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or a few years in the future) or until when it is deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
5. What are cookies placed by third parties?
6. What cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
a. Website performance cookies;
b. User analysis cookies;
c. Cookies for geotargetting;
d. Registration cookies;
e. Cookies for advertising;
f. Cookies of advertising providers;
a. Performance cookies
By this type of cookies the user preferences of this web page are stored, so that the re-setting of the preferences in case of a subsequent visit of the web page is no longer necessary.
b. User analytics cookies
These cookies inform us if a specific user of the website has visited / used this website previously. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c. Cookies for geotargetting
These cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the language selected.
d. Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that store this action. The servers use these cookies to show us the account you are registered with. Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “keep me registered” option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted when the browsing session ends.
e. Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow the user to view an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed from the time of viewing the respective advertising message. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about users.
7. What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This webpage recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
8. Customize your browser settings regarding cookies
9. How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, attracting limitations on its use possibilities. Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular web page. All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can, as a rule, be accessed in the “options” section or the “preferences” menu of your browser. However, refusing or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – only that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any additional questions regarding how cookies are used through this website, please contact us at the email address -- între orele 9:00 și 17:00, de luni până vineri, or at the phone number --.