Last updated: August 2019
I. General information
Privacy of your personal data is one of the main concerns of --, based on -- as a data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the website -- (the “Site”)
II. Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, -- will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide within the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, -- processes your personal data as follows:
- If you are a visitor to the Site, -- processes your personal data as follows:
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by completing and ticking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Topic: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of -- to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as for to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
IV. Duration for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, -- will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent for data processing for marketing purposes, -- will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing of -- based on your prior consent.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, -- may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support -- in the course of doing business through through the Site (for example courier companies, IT service providers), or to the central / local public authorities, in the following example cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in cases where this communication would be necessary for awarding prizes or other facilities to the data subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by -- through the Site ;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services performed through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to -- may be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
VII. Your Rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details on the processing activities performed by --, as described in this document;
- the right of access to the data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from the -- regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as how the data is processed , the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc;
- the right to rectify, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by the -- of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- these are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union law or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for deletion of data, -- may anonymize this data (lacking such personal character) and continue processing under these conditions for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed the processing (other than the direct marketing ones), for the period of time in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by -- to another data operator, as long as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to the opposition – regarding the processing activities can be exercised by sending a request according to the ones indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is located, that the data they are targeting are processed based on the legitimate interest of -- or on the basis of the public interest, with except where -- can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data aimed at it are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision made solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the person concerned or affect it in a similar way. -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider necessary.
For any further questions regarding how your personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the following email address: --.